openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Gene Wu <gene...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Classloader Question of OpenJPA.
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:17:00 GMT

Damn hotmail. Changed my format. I reformat it. Sorry for that!

Hi Pinaki,

Thank you for your quick response. This topic is a little tricky. Let me go
a little further.

I wrote a test case to test this function. Here is the code snip:
JarLoader cl = JarLoader.getInstance();
JPAUtil.loadOpenJPA("D:\\java\\openjpa0.9.7", cl);
EntityManagerFactory result = JPAUtil.getEntityManager(cl);
assertNotNull(result);

When I added OpenJPA as compile/runtime lib to the project. And comment No.
2 line, the case was passed.
After drop OpenJPA, put No.2 line back, I will get the error.
I have "META-INF/openjpa.xml" and "META-INF/persistence.xml". The error
happened when I create the EntityFactory, I am not sure logging system was
initialized at that point of time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Gene.