openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r567962 - /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/sql/DB2Dictionary.java
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:30:39 GMT
Marc- thanks but I thought the issue we were discussing was activating a maven
profile by the presence of a jar. I am only suggesting to move the trigger to
the env var because, as you pointed out, the jar could be in different locations
on different build machines. Would this not work?

Phill

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Prud'hommeaux [mailto:mprudhomapache@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Marc
Prud'hommeaux
Sent: August 21, 2007 11:17 AM
To: dev@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: svn commit: r567962 -
/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/sql/DB2Diction
ary.java

Phill-

You can also use an environment variable instead of settings.xml to specify the
JDK 1.4 jar location. See:

   http://openjpa.apache.org/building-openjpa.html#BuildingOpenJPA-
BuildingwithJDK1.4moduleverification