openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in-person meeting
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:51:38 GMT
On 7/5/07, Patrick Linskey <plinskey@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It turns out that a number of people on this list are based in or
> around San Francisco. A few people have asked about more in-depth code
> reviews etc.; I think it probably makes sense for us to do a
> face-to-face meeting open to all interested parties somewhere in the
> Bay area.

there are plenty of apache folks in the bay area. i wonder whether

1. there might be folks who aren't subscribed to this list who are
interested in the general area
2. who might be more interested in doing something social after the technical

so once some dates have been sorted out, perhaps consider posting
something to party or community...

- robert