openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Latest manual is not the latest: [Was: Small typo in the manual]
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:37:09 GMT

I agree. Note that the docs in the nightly build zip are the most
recent ... all we'd need to do is come up with some mechanism for
extracting the docs from there and placing them on the site.

We could probably do that using maven's site upload feature. You
might want to investigate that as an avenue for getting nightly
builds of the docs uploaded at the same time as the build itself is
uploaded.