openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: in-person meeting
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:47:36 GMT
The dates are fine with me.

I have an agenda item for the meeting. Bill Pugh (who develops
FindBugs) is in town and would be able to talk to us about how to use
FindBugs to not only scrub the existing code base (lots of boring
work to clean up the code) but to report on bugs recently introduced
by commits so they can be rectified while still fresh.

Bill would be able to make a presentation to the group and then
discuss the strategy to implement.

It could also be done as a straight conference call but Bill is an
engaging speaker and I'd recommend taking some time to listen to him
in person.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com