openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: How could I provide a test case?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 02:24:52 GMT
Hi Gene,

First, check out the OpenJPA project via svn.

The best thing would be to look in the existing test cases in the
openjpa-jpa-jdbc project to see where your test case belongs and put
it there.

If you can't find a good place to put it, let us know.

Once you have a test case, submit a JIRA and attach your test case to
it.

Thanks,

Craig