openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Aditi Das <aditi_...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: JIRA permissions
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:26:12 GMT
My userId is - aditi_das

From: Patrick Linskey [plinskey@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 1:21 PM
To: dev@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: JIRA permissions

Hi,

What's your JIRA username?

-Patrick

On 7/20/07, Aditi Das <aditi_das@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> I would like to contribute to OpenJPA. Would you please add me to contributor project
role .

> Thanks,Aditi

use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.

Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907