openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Aditi Das <>
Subject RE: JIRA permissions
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:15:42 GMT

Hi Craig,

I would like to contribute to OpenJPA. Would you please add me to contributor project role

From: Craig.Russell@Sun.COM [Craig.Russell@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:58 AM
Subject: JIRA permissions

I just checked the permissions on our JIRA and it looks like anyone
with contributor or committer status in the project can assign issues
(to themselves or others).

I've also just added Catalina to the contributor project role so she
is able to assign issues.

If anyone else wants to have a contributor project role just ask.

Craig Russell
Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System
408 276-5638
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!