openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in-person meeting
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:43:17 GMT
Although I like the idea of a face-to-face meeting, it's a little unfair to
those of us that are not in the Bay Area.  I (and others on my team) would
love to head off to San Fran and meet with the other OpenJPA developers, but
there's little chance of getting travel authorization for this type of
trip.  I would much rather attempt to plan something for the next ApacheCon
or JavaOne or some other formal conference where it might be possible to
organize something ahead of time.  Just my two cents worth...  :-)

Kevin