openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wisneski" <wisnes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in-person meeting
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 22:00:43 GMT
a.  Interested ?

Yes, definitely.  In additional to myself, there are  3 other folks at
SVL who are involved with OpenJPA who could benefit from the meeting.

b.  Time contraints.

After July 20th would be best, but between now and 7/20 is acceptable.
August is good except for last week when I I will be on vacation
8/29- 9/7 around Labor Day.
Anytime after Sept 7th is good.