openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r557089 - in /openjpa/trunk: openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/kernel/ openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/schema/ openjpa-jdbc/src/main/resources/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/kernel/ openjpa-lib/src/main/ja
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:43:42 GMT
I have both vm's installed and I can only reproduce the problem with the
IBM's JRE.

I believe you can download the IBM JRE at
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/.

FWIW here are the versions that I've tried (on Linux) :
Sun : java full version "1.5.0_07-b03"
IBM : java full version "J2RE 1.5.0 IBM Linux build pxi32dev-20070511(SR5)"

-Mike

On 7/18/07, Markus Fuchs <Markus.Fuchs@sun.com> wrote:

> I'll investigate as well. Can I download IBM's vm from somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- markus.
>

> Patrick Linskey wrote:
> > NodeInfo almost certainly can't be the problem -- that's a final int,
> > so should be inlined by the compiler, and the class lookup shouldn't
> > even happen at runtime in that case.
> >
> > -Patrick
> >
> > On 7/18/07, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:
> >> I wonder if it's a class initialization or constructor ordering
> >> issue. I'll take a look.
> >>
> >> Craig

> exploits

> problem