openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: uuid-string not generating unique ids
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:12:07 GMT
Hi,

Based on a quick read, it looks like maybe the problem is
UUIDGenerator.java:178. I suspect that we should be changing that to
obtain another newTime inside the if block after incrementing the
sequence. However, I'm not an expert in this algorithm; does anyone
have a better grasp on it than do I?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey