openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] face to face Bay Area date
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:52:10 GMT
I'd like to talk about some thoughts I've had about it recently as
well -- I'll put myself down as a co-presenter.

-Patrick

On 7/20/07, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@bea.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   Can do ProductDerivations (20-30minutes) if that is not covered by
> others.
>

> Pinaki Poddar
> 972.834.2865

of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907