openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] OpenJPA: OpenJPA Up Close and Personal (page edited)
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:52:16 GMT
Will do. My call-in info is at my office, and I'm at home today, but
I'll update the invite with that info soon.

If I don't screw it up, we can even record the audio bits!

Also, I've booked a conf room at the BEA offices in San Jose, so I'll
update with directions etc. I think that I prefer the BEA offices to
Sun offices, because BEA has very low security requirements to get
people into the building, whereas Sun requires the agreement of
squadrons of legal people and careful coordination with the
registration computer.

-Patrick

On 7/20/07, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
> Can we nail down the call-in numbers soon?  It doesn't look promising that
> those of us in Minnesota will be able to attend...  :-(  So, call-in numbers
> would be appreciated.  Thanks!
>
> Kevin
>
> On 7/20/07, confluence@apache.org <confluence@apache.org> wrote:

OpenJPA