openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA permissions
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:31:19 GMT
Done. I believe that the permissions are set up such that you can't
assign issues to yourself; any of the committers should be able to
assign an issue to you, though.

-Patrick

On 7/20/07, Aditi Das <aditi_das@infosys.com> wrote:
> My userId is - aditi_das

the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907