openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please assign me OPENJPA-125 and 87.
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:26:41 GMT
I just added you as a committer in JIRA. You should now be able to
assign issues.

-Patrick

On 7/20/07, David Ezzio <dezzio@bea.com> wrote:
> Not sure whom to address this to,
>
> I seem unable to assign JIRA issues to myself, so would someone who can
> assign OPENJPA-125 and OPENJPA-87 to me?
>
> If I should be able to do this for myself, let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>

> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907