openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] face to face Bay Area date
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:23:08 GMT
So it sounds like everyone's on board with the 6th, and a possibility
of an overflow onto the 7th. I've made the corresponding updates to
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/OpenJPA+Up+Close+and+Personal

Currently, it looks like we're on track for a 1-day event. Are there
more topics / sessions that people would like to set up?

-Patrick

On 7/13/07, David Ezzio <dezzio@bea.com> wrote:
> My situation as well.
>
> +0
>
> Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> >
> > I can't yet be sure if I can make it then, but if the date works for
> > everyone else, then you should go ahead and do it then.
> >
> > +0
> >

> > On Jul 12, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:
> >
> >> Well, it's getting close. Should we vote for our favorite date now?
> >>
> >> My vote is for August 6 with spillover to August 7.
> >>
> >> Craig
> >>
> >> Craig Russell
> >> Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System http://java.sun.com/products/jdo
> >> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
> >> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
> >>

> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907