openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in-person meeting
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 20:50:24 GMT
I just created a new wiki page for organization of this event. It
contains a summary of this thread so far, including agenda items and
possible dates. I also added a transportation section for coordinating
carpooling and whatnot.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/OpenJPA+Up+Close+and+Personal

(That's the non-templated format; I don't know how to map between the
different URL schemes.)

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey