openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in-person meeting
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:16:17 GMT
I understand the sentiment, but I think that the value to the people
who can make it is significant, and, assuming that we're good about
not making covert factions while we're in person, there is no actual
negative impact to the people who can't make it to the meeting. IOW, I
don't think that we should neglect to take advantage of the benefits
of the colocation of some of us just because others won't be able to
be there.

That said, I definitely agree that we should also plan something
around other events where we can get more people together.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907