openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to query on interface in OpenJPA
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:37:06 GMT
Certainly there is either a bug in the fact that we don't implement it
or a bug in the fact that our javadocs claim that we do.

It sounds like we should probably beef up our test cases for the
EM.newInstance() method and / or change the javadocs for that method
to reflect reality.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey