openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] face to face Bay Area date
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:37:50 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I'd like to get a presentation on the query processor. There are
quite a bit of query JIRA issues and with a little background, some
more people might be able to help out.

I'd also like to see a presentation on the bootstrapping and
"derivations" concepts.

I don't know who would be willing to present, but I'd be willing to
sit and take notes.

And if everyone is good with the dates, I'd like to confirm Bill
Pugh. I guess we can leave it up to him to pick a time?

And following Robert's suggestion, we should send a party invitation.
I've never done one of these before. But I can guess what Robert has
in mind. Is there a watering hole near the venue?

Craig

On Jul 17, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> So it sounds like everyone's on board with the 6th, and a possibility
> of an overflow onto the 7th. I've made the corresponding updates to
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/OpenJPA+Up+Close
> +and+Personal
>
> Currently, it looks like we're on track for a 1-day event. Are there
> more topics / sessions that people would like to set up?
>
> -Patrick
>
> On 7/13/07, David Ezzio <dezzio@bea.com> wrote:
>> My situation as well.
>>
>> +0
>>
>> Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>> >
>> > I can't yet be sure if I can make it then, but if the date works
>> for
>> > everyone else, then you should go ahead and do it then.
>> >
>> > +0

>> now?

>> products/jdo

>> contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries
>> and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
>> proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is
>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in
>> this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have
>> received this message in error, please immediately return this by
>> email and then delete it.
>>

> --
> Patrick Linskey
> 202 669 5907