openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "David Ezzio (asmtp)" <dez...@bea.com>
Subject Re: DataCache and OptimisticVerificationException
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:15:33 GMT
Hi Frank,

This is not the best place to discuss user issues with OpenJPA.  The
list to use for that is users@openjpa.apache.org.

This is definitely not the place to discuss issues with Kodo.  I suggest
that you contact BEA support in Germany.  Let me know if you need any
further information.

Best wishes,

David