openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "David Ezzio (asmtp)" <dez...@bea.com>
Subject Re: How to query on interface in OpenJPA
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:32:14 GMT
Hi Marc,

I took your suggestion and got an error when using the interface whether
for a select or delete query.  The error is "No metadata was found for
type "interface problem.model.IData". The class is not enhanced."

I did include the interface in the list of classes in persistence.xml
without any complain during enhancement or mapping-validation.  The
mappingtool creates two tables, one for SensorData and one for PublicData.

I've attached a zip of the text file with the testing code and stack trace.

Any insights welcomed.

Thanks,

David