openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JPQL Exception
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:47:29 GMT
Hi Sreedhar,

according to the JPQL spec you cannot use functions in an ORDER BY
expression, only state field path expressions are allowed.

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52