openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r553010 [1/3] - in /openjpa/trunk: ./ openjpa-examples/src/main/java/hellojpa/ openjpa-examples/src/main/java/relations/ openjpa-jdbc-5/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/meta/strats/ openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/j
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 01:22:54 GMT
Whenever I need to make code formatted by Eclipse 'edible' for Apache, I
just run it through
sed to change the tabs to spaces:

sed -i -e "s/\t/    /g" filename.java

Or, if I want to change lots of programs and don't feel like fixing them
one at a time:

sed -i -e 's/\t/    /g" `find . -name *.java`

There may be a better way, but I didn't bother to find it.

Jay