openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit: r557437 - in /openjpa/trunk: openjpa-jdbc-5/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/meta/ openjpa-jdbc-5/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/meta/ openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/kernel/exps/ openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/o
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:56:51 GMT
For an example, please see:

On Jul 19, 2007, at 3:06 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is this Catalina's code also? I think that it'd be helpful if we call
> out in the commit message when we're committing code from someone
> else.
>
> -Patrick
>
> On 7/18/07, wisneskid@apache.org <wisneskid@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: wisneskid
>> Date: Wed Jul 18 17:45:51 2007
>> New Revision: 557437

>> Log:
>> OPENJPA-240  XMLMapping Query support for persistent field maps to
>> XML column.

Note that the patch was uploaded by Catalina to the JIRA and the
author tag (which as a project we discourage) identifies Catalina as
well. So there is no issue of code provenance. It's really a matter
of what we as a group want to see as a process.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!