openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: in-person meeting
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 22:08:50 GMT
On 7/5/07, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com> wrote:
> Although I like the idea of a face-to-face meeting, it's a little unfair to
> those of us that are not in the Bay Area.

Hehe, tell me more about it as I'm in Poland. It was a pleasure to
meet Patrick here at JAVArsovia and I can easily understand what he's
talking about mentioning the f2f code reviews. I could learn a lot
listening to his presentation and would recommend to join the
face-to-face code reviews whenever possible. For those who are unable
to join the party, well, let code review summaries or higher quality
code be enough ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski