openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 steps?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:45:34 GMT

I think cutting a 1.0 as soon as possible is a good idea. Unless
anyone else has specific JIRA issues that they have a compelling need
to be in 1.0, I agree that it might be time to make a branch.

There's a little bit of release procedure work that needs to be done
(e.g., we probably shouldn't be uploading the artifacts to the maven
repository for release voting anymore), but that can be done after
the branch is made.

Also, we'll need to bump up the 29 outstanding 0.9.8 issues (maybe to
1.0.1?) and 18 outstanding 1.0.0 issues (maybe to 1.1.0?).