openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From YanSh <shib...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Sqeuences, Foreign Keys and Master-detail Relationship
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:23:23 GMT

Hi.

I have a few questions. If anyone can answer any of the 3, I would really
appreciated it.

1. We have problems using sequences, sometimes the correct id is not given
back, but instead they send back a zero id. Can anyone tell me what is
causing this?

2. We have problems with foreign keys ( generation and referencing).

3. There seems to be problems with out of order writing for master-detail
relationships. ( detail records are written before master thus making
referntial integrity violation on detail table.) Is it possible to receive
any timeframe estimations  for this problem to be fixed?

Many thanks.

Yan