openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: updating the nightly build
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:24:00 GMT

It didn't build last night because there was a minor problem with
compiling ReflectingPersistenceCapable.java with JDK 1.4 libraries
(Long.valueOf(long), etc. are JDK 1.5-only methods). I've gone ahead
and committed a fix and re-deployed a new snapshot at:

   http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
openjpa/openjpa/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

> Is there a simple maven command to do so?

Here's how I do it on my machine:

export MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/trunk
cd trunk/
mvn --batch-mode package -Djava14.jar=/System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.jar
mvn --batch-mode install -Pexamples-profile,tck-profile
mvn --batch-mode deploy -Ptest-derby,javadoc-profile,docbook-
profile,sign-release -Dtest=false