openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How does <dependency> to OpenJPA be declared in pom.xml?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:42:55 GMT
That looks to me like what works in geronimo, except for <scope>...</
scope>

In my experience sometimes maven gets confused and stops trying to
download stuff if there's something wrong with one of the xml
metadata files.  i would try first mvn -U and if that doesn't work
rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/openjpa
mvn -U

If you are trying to build your own openjpa locally you might need to
run mvn install on openjpa to get it into your local repo. I believe
package only builds the jar, but does not copy it into the local repo
so anything else can use it.

hope this helps
david jencks