openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "catalina wei" <catalina....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r547833 - /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-kernel/pom.xml
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:03:16 GMT
Dave Wisneski and I propose to do packaging cleanup for OPENJPA-240 as the
following:
1. remove openjpa-xmlmapping-5
2. rename package org.apache.openjpa.xmlmapping to
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.xmlmapping
    and place it under openjpa-jdbc source directory
3. rename XmlValueHandler as XMLValueHandler.

Is this acceptable ?
Catalina