openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Fwd: Latest draft for review: OpenJPA is graduated to Top Level Project
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:19:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to this, so please forgive the newbie questions. I've copied
the public openjpa dev list -- hope this is ok.

It seems like this announcement can go directly to the
general@apache.org mailing list. But if I want to release a real
press release, what else do I need to do except write it and submit
it to prc@a.o? I can find examples of "graduation press releases" but
is there a template that can give me a head start?

Thanks,

Craig

Begin forwarded message: