openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Armeanu, Christian" <Armea...@hsd.k12.or.us>
Subject Agent not working with current Glassfish V1.x
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 23:41:08 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to get going with OpenJPA and Spring on Glassfish, but can't
seem to get the configuration right- I assume at least...

Anyway, if I use the Spring-Glassfish LoadTimeWeaver my entity beans are
not working (using current 1.0.0 openjpa snapshot):

39170  TekWebPU  INFO   [Thread-27] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

39311  TekWebPU  WARN   [Thread-27] openjpa.MetaData - The class
"edu.hsd.tekweb.db.dbo.References" listed in the openjpa.MetaDataFactory
configuration property could not be loaded; ignoring.

39311  TekWebPU  WARN   [Thread-27] openjpa.MetaData - The class
"edu.hsd.tekweb.db.dbo.Folders" listed in the openjpa.MetaDataFactory
configuration property could not be loaded; ignoring.

39311  TekWebPU  WARN   [Thread-27] openjpa.MetaData - The class
"edu.hsd.tekweb.db.dbo.Vault" listed in the openjpa.MetaDataFactory
configuration property could not be loaded; ignoring.

Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already
(the eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for
debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which
caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact)

>>java.lang.ThreadDeath

>>        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:1332)

>>        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:1292)

>>        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)

>>        at
edu.hsd.tekweb.db.dbo.Folders.pcNewObjectIdInstance(Folders.java)

>>        at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCRegistry.newObjectId(PCRegistry.java:130)

>>        at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.processRegisteredClass(MetaDa
taRepository.java:1369)

Unable to generate custom error page, /WEB-INF/sys/error.zul

>>org.zkoss.zk.ui.UiException: Page not found: /WEB-INF/sys/error.zul

>>        at
org.zkoss.zk.ui.http.ExecutionImpl.getPageDefinition(ExecutionImpl.java:
216)

And if I try to use the OpenJPA agent Glassfish fails to start:

-Dcom.sun.aas.processLauncher=SE

-Dcom.sun.aas.installRoot=C:/Sun/SDK

-Dcom.sun.aas.ClassPathPrefix=

-Dcom.sun.aas.ClassPathSuffix=

-Dcom.sun.aas.ServerClassPath=

-cp

;C:/Sun/SDK/lib/appserv-launch.jar

com.sun.enterprise.server.PELaunch

start

debug

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)

        at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(Instrumentatio
nImpl.java:323)

        at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallPremain(Instrumentati
onImpl.java:338)

org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableRuntimeException

        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)

        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)

        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)

        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)

        at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancerAgent.premain(PCEnhancerAgent.java:
47)

        ... 6 more

Exception in thread "main"

Could anyone please provide some info as to how to get this working...

Thanks,

Chris