openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Christiaan des Bouvrie" <c.des.Bouv...@CostEngineering.eu>
Subject Re: How to query on interface in OpenJPA
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:47:39 GMT
Hi David,

Not sure if you are aware of this, so I mention this to be on the safe
side, in Kodo 4.1 (JDO 2) you need to declare the interfaces your
classes implement in the .jdo file. In previous versions of Kodo this
was detected automatically. So eg:

        <class name="MyClass">

            <implements name="com.test.InterfaceA"/>

            <implements name="com.test.InterfaceB "/>

        </class>

Having said that, I recently ran into a bug where some but not all
objects implementing InterfaceA were returned by the query. I haven't
registered it yet though.

Kind regards,

Christiaan