openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r547833 - /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-kernel/pom.xml
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:20:42 GMT
Hi Catalina,

Comments below.

On 6/19/07, catalina wei <catalina.wei@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dave Wisneski and I propose to do packaging cleanup for OPENJPA-240 as the
> following:
> 1. remove openjpa-xmlmapping-5

+1

2. rename package org.apache.openjpa.xmlmapping to
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.xmlmapping

If it were me I would move the XMLValueHandler class to package
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats with the rest of the ValueHandlers. The
main reason is to keep similar classes grouped together, but I think it
would also help to avoid confusion between the package and the
openjpa-xmlmapping module.

    and place it under openjpa-jdbc source directory
> 3. rename XmlValueHandler as XMLValueHandler.

+1

Is this acceptable ?
> Catalina

Other than the issue noted above I think this looks good.

-Mike