openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] use backport-concurrent instead of repackaged concurrent classes
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 00:11:05 GMT
Incidentally, one benefit of using the backport classes is that there
is a special Java 5 version of them available, which is optimized to
use the new Java 5 language features for better performance. So, that
could end up being all we need to do to resolve all these issues in
the long run.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey