openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] use backport-concurrent instead of repackaged concurrent classes
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:43:32 GMT
Last time we discussed this, we decided that JDK1.4 support was still a goal.

I have never used retrotranslator, so have no opinions about its
utility. However, if the question is begged, I'd like to separate it
from this issue -- the switch to the backport APIs is easy (it's
available in maven), and would let me check in some related
scalability-related work that I've been itching to get integrated into
the mainline. I expect that the discussion on JDK1.4 support is
somewhat more involved.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey