openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Fwd: OpenJPA moved to JAXB 2.1 and this is gonna cause trouble
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:49:57 GMT
Hey guys, figured this thread belonged here.  See below.

I looked through the archives to see what the change related to and
it looks like OPENJPA-240 was it.  If we found a way in Geronimo to
force OpenJPA back onto jaxb 2.0 so we could continue to certify
javaee6 would things still work sans this feature?

Also, any idea how much longer it may be for a 1.0.0 release?

I know it's tough to balance user and integrator needs, so thanks in
advance for any help.

-David

Begin forwarded message: