openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to query on interface in OpenJPA
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:10:06 GMT
David-

According to the spec, "interfaces should not be designated as
entities", and if you can't declare it as an entity, then you don't
have anywhere to specify its interface name.

The Kodo JDO layer on top of OpenJPA does support querying on
interfaces, though. I wonder if it would work if you did "select i
from com.somepackage.IData i". If that raises an error, can you post
the stack trace?