openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Looking for a few good database users
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:54:07 GMT
Hi, all.  As Sun's database architect for NetBeans, part of my role is
to understand what database tooling features we should add to NetBeans
to help make it a rad, awesome tool for developers using databases.

Rather than try and guess or assume that I have any real knowledge
about this, I want to talk to folks who have spent lots of time
buliding database apps and using database tools.

So, I'm conducting a series of interviews.  If you're interested and
would like to help out, please contact me off-list and I can give you
more details.

Thanks,

David