openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Florent BENOIT <Florent.BEN...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: OpenJPA moved to JAXB 2.1 and this is gonna cause trouble
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:11:01 GMT
    Hi,

Yes, it would be great to have a release with JAXB 2.0 before using JAXB
2.1 in the OpenJPA trunk.
We're in the same situation if we want to use OpenJPA in ObjectWeb
EasyBeans/JOnAS.
We're stuck with the 1.0.0 SNAPSHOT release as the 0.9.7 release was not
working within EasyBeans (bugs fixed in the snapshot version).
And no release was done since a couple of months.

We use different persistence providers for integration tests and the
dependency on JAXB 2.1 is a problem.

Regards,

Florent