openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Risberg <thomas.risb...@tridb.com>
Subject Re: For review: OpenJPA is graduated to Top Level Project
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:34:15 GMT
Craig,

I wouldn't say that the Spring Framework has "adopted OpenJPA to provide
the Object Relational Mapping for their needs".  You could say that
OpenJPA is a fully supported JPA persistence provider along with TopLink
Essentials and Hibernate.  Spring is a different case compared to some
of the other projects mentioned since it's a framework and it's up to
the Spring users to decide which O/R Mapping solution to "adopt" :).

Cheers,
Thomas Risberg