openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Board Resolution: Graduate OpenJPA as a Top Level Project
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 12:44:37 GMT
Craig--

  It went very well -- the Board unanimously passed the resolution to
create an OpenJPA TLP with you as the PMC Chair.  Congratulations!
Have fun out there in the wild.  :)

  The next steps are to make Infra requests to move things (SVN,
mailing lists, etc) out of the Incubator to their TLP home.  This is
also a good time to make any name changes, for example dropping the
extra dash from "open-jpa-dev".  Some details on the next steps are
here:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/project-creation-tasks.html
    http://www.apache.org/dev/project-creation.html

  Let me know if / how I can help through this process.

Eddie