openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Test failures
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 00:28:32 GMT
Yes, 'svn clean' was missing.
$ svn switch /path/to/new/location
$ mvn clean package
runs successfully

Pinaki Poddar
BEA Systems
415.402.7317

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Linskey [mailto:plinskey@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:48 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Test failures

That sounds like a non-clean database or something. What happens with a
'mvn clean' first?

All tests are passing on my CI machine.

-Patrick

On 5/24/07, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@bea.com> wrote:
> > Is it just me, or is integration-test broken?
> Observed the same since did a 'svn switch'
>

> Pinaki Poddar
> BEA Systems
> 415.402.7317

Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>          at
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
> [...]
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTest
> Se
> t(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute
> (AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess
> (SurefireBooter.java:225)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main

contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and
affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,
copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return this by email and then delete it.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907