openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] move current release to 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 22:48:59 GMT
+1 to make the current release 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Pinaki Poddar
BEA Systems
415.402.7317

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Prud'hommeaux [mailto:mprudhomapache@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Marc Prud'hommeaux
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:41 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] move current release to 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

We recently discussed committing ourselves to the next release being
OpenJPA 1.0.0. The general consensus seems to be in favor, so I'm
putting it to a vote.

  +1 Make the current release be 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, which indicates that
the next released version will be 1.0.0
  -1 Leave the current release to be 0.9.8-SNAPSHOT
  0 Don't care

This vote will remain open until 12pm PST on 5/26.

I'll start the voting off by recording my vote: +1