openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "George Hongell" <>
Subject PCEnhancer fails with ormap.xml starting revision 536001
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 23:21:33 GMT

I believe that I am having the same problem as Praveen. I am also getting
the message "
406 simplewineTour WARN [main] openjpa.Enhance - Type "class" has no
metadata; enhancing as persistence aware."

for all of the classes in my ormap.xml file when I run PCEnhancer manually
from eclipse. If I change the PU to specify classes instead of the ormap.xml,
enhancement goes fine. This seemed to start with revision 536001 which I
picked up on 5/9/2007 and has continued since. If I go to an earlier
openjpa-all-0.9.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar, enhancing using the
ormap.xmlworks. Also at that time I was able to replace with revision 532805 and after a maven rebuild, enhancement
using the ormap.xml file worked. Now under the 1.0.0-snapshot, that revision
is not available.

The persistence.xml and simpleWineTourXmlOrMap.xml files are in directory
jpa.MyWineSample/bin/META-INF where jpa.MyWineSample is my project name.

View raw message