openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <>
Subject Re: I would like to subscribe to both mailing list.
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 02:01:56 GMT
Hi David,
The current OpenJPA mailing list information can be found here:

Be aware that we are in the process of graduating to a top level project and
the mailing lists and svn repositories will soon be changing.  All of that
information will be posted to the dev mailing list when it happens.

Thanks and Welcome!