openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] OpenJPA: Powered By (page edited)
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 13:57:55 GMT
The ordering of the products on this page has "bothered" me for quite some
time -- especially since WebSphere is always listed last.  :-)
Alphabetically is better (as James just did), but still not great.  I have
seen web sites that will "randomly" sort entries on a page such as this so
that every time that someone views the page, they get a different view of
the products.  I've looked at the wiki editing capabilities of confluence,
but haven't found this feature.  Does anybody know of a means of doing this
on our wiki?

Thanks,
Kevin