openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Ready to move OpenJPA svn repository?
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 02:13:19 GMT
Ok, I tried to move the repo but I don't have enough powers yet to do
it. I've asked infrastructure to do it but it might take a bit of
time for them to get to it.

When it does get moved, you will discover upon trying to svn update
or svn commit. When the move takes place, you should "simply" switch
your workspace.

I haven't verified this, but you should be able to do this:

cd <directory above openjpa>
svn switch --relocate openjpa https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/

What this is supposed to do is to replace all occurrences of https://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openjpa  with https://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa in your .svn metadta files.

Craig

On May 22, 2007, at 7:03 PM, Kevin Sutter wrote:

> Agree.
>
> On 5/22/07, Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprudhom@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>> I agree: let's just do the move now and deal with any breakage as we
>> find it.
>>

>> On May 22, 2007, at 4:47 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:
>>
>> > Well, having both copies I think would possibly lead to confusion.
>> > I think it's cleaner just to move the repo and svn switch relocate
>> > when it's done.
>> >
>> > Craig

>> move

Craig Russell